Trololo Tshirt

by on April 8, 2010

trololo tshirt Trololo Tshirtbuy tshirt button2 Trololo TshirtThis dude is selling joy and that is all. In 2010 you think the only way some acts this smiley and goofy is if they’re selling something, but here it’s just plain Turkish Delight. Or maybe he’s trying to break into show biz and this silly ass song is the only thing he has cooking.

It’s always interesting to see the interior geometry of different decades and different cultures. The little stand of brass loopty loos are pretty interesting.

Now, the lip synching is pretty bad and needs work. You can’t just move your lips 19 percent of the time, while the other 81 percent of the time, blast that shit-eating grin and expect people to buy it. Of course, when you have a pile of hair, massive charisma, and you’re stoned out of your mind, you can pull just about anything off, including just walking off the stage while the final vocalized flourish is being pumped in.

This is why you must own Trololo Tshirt and celebrate the life and times of Eduard Trololo Khil, who is the third worst lip synch fiend in history behind Milli Vanilli and the C+C Music Factory dude that collapsed on stage will the singing carried on.

If you haven’t seen the video, it’s a must. If you have, it’s a must see again:

Busted Tees was a witness when Frank Zappa’s guitar wanted to kill your mama.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: