We’re doing unboxing videos and need spokesmodels to receive packages, open them, talk about the shirt and try it on. Kind of like the following example except it will be more like a short review of a shirt company and the product they send, than just a fan getting a product they are excited about.
Please apply (fill out the form below) if…
- You look great on camera (that thumbnail on Youtube has to be very clickable).
- You ooze vibrant personality.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You wear t-shirts with graphics and/or words on them (or you can fake it really well).
- You live in the United States, Canada, Australia, or the UK.
In return you get to keep the shirt you are unboxing, and you get a great piece for your reel if you’re interested in getting into the business.
We need short “reviews” of t shirts, compilation pieces (i.e. the Top 50 Funny Threadless Shirts), interviews of shirt designers and models, and funny essays about general funny t-shirt topics.
Please let me know if you want to write for Tshirt Groove (fill out the form below) if…
- You have a great idea for a compilation post
- You are looking for guest posting opportunities (you get a link!)
- You have a knowledge of pop culture and like to write about it and would appreciate an audience.
In return you get a built in readership, a link to whatever page you choose, something to add to your portfolio, and, of course, my undying appreciation.
Complete form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.